Skip To Main Content

Medications at School

State or federal law  (RCW 28A.210.260 & 28A.210.270) requires that a form must be completed and signed by both parent/guardian and a licensed health care provider with prescriptive authority for ALL medications to be given at school, including over-the-counter (OTC) medications. Please bring the form attached below to your providers office and have them fill it out, then bring it to the office. This form needs to be renewed at the beginning of each school year. The medication needs to be in the original bottle with the label matching the instructions from the provider.

Medication Authorization